These two social sites are great in their own way. However in my experience of the years they have their differences. For one, the pros and cons with these two social media sites.
- Facebook has censorship and Twitter does not.
- I get more interactions with Facebook as where I don’t with Twitter.
- I get a lot more followers on Facebook than Twitter.
- Keeping track of all the comments on Facebook is easier than Twitter.
- You can block followers on Twitter and you can not with a Facebook Page.
- Hash tags are easier to search with Twitter than Facebook.
I like both of them very much for different reasons. Even though Facebook’s censorship really stinks, I still prefer Facebook. That’s my humble opinion. Which social media site do you prefer?